Yes! Very! The ChillSkin cooling system is controlled by an electronic temperature sensor which delivers temperature readings in real time. Your ChillSkin provider is highly trained in safety and treatments to ensure that your skin never gets damaged. The key to safety with any aesthetic treatment is training! Our technicians constantly keep the hand piece moving on your skin and monitor your skin temperature to ensure that your skin never gets too cold.
ChillSkin treatments to the face and neck last approximately 30 minutes. Allow 45 minutes for your appointment in order to fill out paperwork and get settled in the room.
Most clients experience visible results after the first treatment. The skin will appear smoother with fine lines and wrinkles visibly reduced. The client will have a gorgeous healthy glow and the skin with be tighter—with less puffiness and inflammation. Skin tone will be more even with redness diminished.
A regimen of 4 to 6 treatments will lead to permanent changes in the skin including increased collagen and elastin—so the skin with be tighter (like a mini-facelift) and more elastic. The pores will be invisible. Sagging, drooping skin will be lifted. Overall a more youthful appearance will be visible in every way!
In order to achieve long-lasting and highly visible results, we recommend 4 to 6 ChillSkin treatments. For clients seeking improvement in loose and sagging skin, wrinkles and lines and significant skin tightening we recommend a minimum of 5 treatments.
For clients looking for a one time boost in their appearance for a special event we recommend a single ChillSkin treatment called the FaceLift. This 30 minute treatment works wonders leaving skin looking glowing, dewy, youthful and very healthy!
The recommended frequency for face and neck treatments is once weekly for 6 treatments to achieve maximum results.
It is possible to have a one-off treatment before a big event to look and feel amazing!!
Once client has achieved desired results, we offer maintenance sessions which are recommended once per month. Maintenance treatments are discounted.
$150 per treatment
5 Pack: $750 ($150 each, cannot be shared)
10 Pack: $1250 ($125 each, can be shared)
Single Treatment $175
- ChillSkin applies both hot and cold temperature to shock skin tissue into stimulating collagen and elastin. The application of hot and cold temperature causes a significant temperature deviation which hyperstimulates skin tissue to produce collagen & elastin.
- ChillSkin’s use of heat immediately improves blood and lymphatic flow in the treatment area.
- The ChillSkin hand piece allows both the hot and cold temperature to more deeply penetrate the skin tissue than CryoFacial. Thermal shock stimulates collagen and elastin production deep below the skin’s surface which is where additional tightening and toning to the skin occurs.
Each ChillSkin treatment includes pre- and post-treatment add-ons for no additional charge. These additional treatments enhance the effects of ChillSkin helping clients achieve their objectives and add significant value!
Pre-Treatment:One 4 minutes CryoFacial. This primes the skin for the hot-cold thermal shock.
Post-Treatment:30 minutes Celluma treatment (either anti-aging or acne settings). This low level light therapy treatment continues to stimulate the skin to produce collagen, elastin and to suppress the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
The treatment is painless, with some clients describing it as rather pleasant. Since most ChillSkin treatments utilize heat in addition to cold, clients are usually not uncomfortable. Give feedback to your provider if you feel uncomfortably cold or hot during the treatment.
- Under the eyes, on the eyelids, upper lip, chin, cheeks, crow’s feet
- Individuals receiving chemotherapy
- Individuals with swollen, infected or inflamed areas of the skin
- Individuals with cold allergy
- We would like you to have a 30 minute Celluma anti-aging low level light therapy treatment.
- Your skin is very absorptive and ready to receive nutrients after ChillSkin. Please apply your favorite skin care products to maximum your results.
Yes!! Many clients will treat their face, neck and chest during the same appointment.
- You may experience some redness in the treated area. This should subside within a few hours. You should be able to return to normal activities right away.
- Itchiness may occur but this is very rare. It can be a good sign as itchiness is a symptom of cellular change…meaning your skin may be building collagen and elastin and receiving more blood and lymphatic flow!
- Anyone who wants to improve the health and appearance of their skin. ChillSkin can treat all kinds of skin—fair, medium and African American skin. ChillSkin leaves all skin tones with improved blood and lymphatic flow, more collagen and elastin, higher skin and tissue metabolism and tighter, tauter more youthful looking skin!
- Women and men over age 35 who are looking to prevent skin aging.
- Women and men over age 35 who are looking to reverse existing skin aging.
- Women and men who have lost weight and have loose or saggy skin.
- Women and men with loose skin on their necks (turkey neck) due to age, weight loss or genetics.
- Women and men who want to look great for an event! Weddings, vacations, selfies and more
- Women and men who are looking to tone and tighten the skin on their face, neck and chest.
If you complete a 6 treatment protocol you can expect the improved collagen and elastin to be visible for several years. Aging and sun exposure will continue (be sure to wear sunscreen!) so we do recommend maintenance treatments to maintain good results and to prevent future aging and damage.
Single treatments may last up to a few weeks or months.
No! Men and women have different skin so ChillSkin protocols vary according to sex in terms of time, temperature and degree of thermal shock applied.