- Treatment entitles client to one hour access to the infrared sauna room.
- Typical infrared sauna treatments are 35 to 40 minutes.
- The ChillRx infrared sauna is full spectrum infrared light in the near, mid and far wavelengths.
- ChillRx also includes medical grade chromotherapy with every treatment.
- The ChillRx infrared sauna seats 2 people.
- Sessions are booked on the hour.
- Clients may wear a bathing suit in the sauna or can be without clothing.
- Clients should not wear clothes in the sauna that they will wear after their session—the infrared sauna stimulates detoxification through sweat and your clothes will get wet!
- ChillRx provides towels and water in the sauna room.