Whole Body Cryotherapy:
the brief application of extremely cold temperature to the skin.
- boosts metabolism and weight loss
- burns 500 to 800 calories from a single session
- decreases inflammation in tissue, muscles and joints
- reduces recovery time from injury or fatigue
- improves blood circulation and oxygenation
- promotes cellular and tissue repair
- reduces pain and swelling
- releases of norepinephrine and endorphins
- detoxifies the skin, liver and lymph systems
- improves the immune system
- relieves depression and insomnia
How it works:
- In the Cryo Chamber, the client is exposed to air vapor chilled by liquid nitrogen.
- The body goes into survival or “fight or flight” mode.
- Blood rushes to the core causing vasoconstriction in the skin, muscles, tissue and extremities.
- Metabolism increases to produce more energy.
- Adrenaline and endorphins are released which reduce pain, elevate mood, stimulate the immune system and boost energy.
- 500-800 calories are burned during and after the session as the body reheats.
- Vasodilation occurs circulating fresh oxygenated, nutrient rich blood throughout the body reducing inflammation and accelerating healing.
Local Cryotherapy + CryoFacial:
targeted treatment for recovery + repair
Local Cryotherapy: -240F air vapor applied to a targeted body part.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to body part for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduces pain, inflammation, and swelling in specific areas.
- More efficient, powerful and comfortable than “icing”
- May reduce cellulite and fat deposits
- Combine with Whole Body Cryotherapy to treat problem areas both from the “inside out” as well as from the “outside in”.
CryoFacial: -240F air vapor applied to the facial area.
- A fine mist of chilled air vapor is applied to face, neck, chest and/or scalp.
- Stimulates collagen production leading to more firm, smooth, elastic skin.
- Bloodflow and circulation is enhanced.
- Fine lines, pore size and wrinkles may be reduced.
- Acne and superficial scars may improve.
- Skin conditions (psoriasis, dermatitis and eczema) may improve.