The mission of ChillRx is to improve the health, fitness and beauty of our clients with cryotherapy: a drug-free, non-invasive and extremely safe treatment.
The ChillRx Cryotherapy brand is positioned to be the industry leader in the field of cryotherapy within the next five years.
ChillRx is emerging as the preferred, premium cryotherapy brand in the rapidly expanding health and wellness market. With low cost of entry and comprehensive support in all aspects of the business, ChillRx offers franchise owners high value.
Click Here to Read Cryotherapy Market Projections through 2024--6.5% annually!
ChillRx provides an incredible business model that empowers owners with expertise, improved health, community status and a gratifying career.
System and Support
CEO and Founder Julie Shanebrook has assembled an experienced franchise support team to provide comprehensive hands-on training and ongoing support to each individual franchise location. The ChillRx corporate staff is comprised of experts in Marketing, Training, Human Resources, Accounting, Design and Technology who will guide through each step in the ChillRx process.
Start Up Support Includes Assistance with:
- Company formation
- Site selection
- Lease negotiation
- Build out design and inventory
- Cryotherapy machines purchase
- Proprietary nitrogen storage and delivery system
- Comprehensive training
- Employee development
- Compilation of cryotherapy research and data
- Trademarked treatment protocols and programs
- All Aspects of Business Support
- Marketing training
- Administrative training
- Certification in Whole Body and Local Cryotherapy Treatment
- Initial localized public relations
- Support with formation and launch of social media sites
- Access to all proprietary manuals: operations, human resources, safety, daily procedures
- Assigned onboarding specialist
- Online scheduling software
- ChillRx custom point of sale system
- Accounting software
- Marketing software and applications
- Online ordering system
- 24 hour access to revenue reports and camera systems
- Ongoing social media support
On Going Support Once Operational:
- Regular visits from corporate support team
- Ongoing industry education
- Newsletter specific to Chill
- Consistent email and phone communication
- Quarterly education from blog and webinar
- Franchise forum
- Ongoing training and industry updates
- Future Annual Franchisee Expo
- Expert and responsive mechanical support
- Corporate medical advisor
- Ongoing research and development
- Access to approved suppliers
- Advertising and marketing support
Exclusive Support & Systems
- Use of confidential Operations Manual, trademark and logo
- Protected Territory Rights
- Customized nitrogen storage and delivery system
- Online video training
- Exclusive training documents
- Access to proprietary franchisor programs
Steps Towards Your Franchise
Step 1: Website
- Review website to understand who we are and what we offer as a franchise system.
Step 2: Complete and submit the Information Form
- The first step toward owning a ChillRx franchise is to request information. The ChillRx Franchise Development manager will then contact you to answer your questions and discuss how you start the franchise approval process.
Step 3: Complete and Submit Confidential Application
- Submit your Confidential Application. Our Franchise Development Manager will review your application and discuss your personal objectives and specific plans for developing and owning a ChillRx franchise.
Step 4: Chill Cryotherapy Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD)
- The ChillRx team will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document, typically referred to as the FDD. The FDD document is required by the Federal Trade Commission and explains the details of the ChillRx franchise model. We highly recommend that you review this document with a franchise attorney as it contains important information regarding the ChillRx background, our franchise program, and a preview of any documents you will sign when becoming a franchisee.
Step 5: Due Diligence Time
- Our Franchise Development Manager, Vice President of Operations and CEO will be available to answer your questions related to the Franchise Disclosure Document. We will also arrange for you to speak with some of our ChillRx franchisees to discuss the franchise opportunity and their personal experiences.
Step 6: Participate in an Evaluation Call with CEO and VP Sales
- Our founder and Vice President of Sales will conduct an evaluation call to answer your questions and to establish if you and ChillRx are a good fit
Step 7: Market Study and Prospect Franchise Survey
- Complete a formal market study of your desired area/city of operation. We can assist with how to complete a market study in your desired market. Once you complete your market study we will ask you to complete a prospective franchise owner survey.
Step 8: Sign Franchise Agreements
- Upon final approval by our executive team the next step in the process will be the signing of your franchise agreements and payment of the franchise fee. Once we have countersigned your agreement, you are now officially a ChillRx Franchisee. Our development team will begin working directly with you to successfully get your franchise location operational.
Request More Information
We would love to hear from you:
Julie Shanebrook, the founder of ChillRx, experienced 11 years of debilitating back pain from herniated discs; after trying a multitude of medical and alternative interventions without improvement, she tried whole body cryotherapy. After 13 cryotherapy sessions she was permanently pain-free. Julie spent the next two years studying the science of cryotherapy from European practitioners who had been using cold therapy for over 40 years. Inspired by the power of cryotherapy to rehabilitate injuries, treat health conditions and improve the health, fitness and beauty of patients in Europe, Julie opened Chill Cryotherapy in Westfield, New Jersey in 2015. Julie and the ChillRx medical advisor, kinesiologist and nutritionist have formulated, tested and implemented over 50 treatment protocols for injuries, health conditions and cosmetic/anti-aging objectives. As a result, ChillRx clients receive the most effective, efficient and safe cryotherapy available in the industy. This level of expertise, experience and innovation differentiates ChillRx from all other cryotherapy brands—providing franchise owners with the confidence and credibility they need to succeed in the burgeoning health and wellness market.