Announcing ChillBody Fat & Cellulite Reduction at Chill Cryotherapy!!
Our ChillBodyt treatments utilize the Pagani Cryo T-Shock machine to literally kill fat & cellulite! The device alternates cold and hot temperature to "shock" the fat into self-destruction.
The results are incredible! ChillSculpt is perfect for those localized areas of stubborn fat & cellulite that just won't budge. You can use ChillSculpt to reduce fat:
- Thighs- inner, back and outer
- Love Handles/Hips
- Anywhere on the body!
Works great for men and women. We customize our protocols for your body type, sex and objectives! We can address fat and cellulite or only fat!
ChillBody at Chill Cryotherapy offers you incredible value for pain-free, effective localized fat and cellulite reduction!
- Our treatments cost $300 each.
- No discomfort during treatment and no downtime!!
- Treatment can be done anywhere there is localized fat and/or cellulite: chin, neck, abdomen, love handles, thighs, glutei, back and more!
Single treatment: $300
$850 for a 3 pack ($283 each)
$1350 for a 5 pack ($270 each)
$2500 for a 10 pack ($250 each, can be shared)
Call 908-228-5711 to schedule
We offer treatments 7 days a week and weeknights until 8PM!
Yes! Very! The ChillBody cooling system is controlled by an electronic temperature sensor which delivers temperature readings in real time. Your ChillBody provider is highly trained in safety and protocol to ensure that your skin never gets damaged. The key to safety with any aesthetic treatment is training! Our technicians constantly keep the handpiece moving on your skin and monitor your skin temperature to ensure that your skin never gets too cold.
ChillBody is a non-invasive, pain-free technique where warm and cold are used and applied directly to the client’s skin.
Fat reduction and cellulite treatments are 60 minutes. Please allow yourself 90 minutes for your appointment which includes paperwork, treatment and post-treatment care.
Most clients experience visible results after the first treatment. It is important to measure your targeted area prior to each treatment. In general clients will experience ½ to 2 inches immediate reduction in their target area. Best results will start to be visible 7 to 21 days after treatment.
Clients can expect to continue to see fat and cellulite reduction for several weeks to a few months after their last treatment. This is because the fat detoxification will continue to occur for that long! It can take several months for the fat to be fully removed from the treatment area.Improvement in cellulite will also continue to occur for several months.
We recommend a minimum of 5 treatments. Some clients will need more than this to achieve desired results. Some clients will require fewer treatments. It is wise to buy the discounted 5 pack even if you think you will need less than 5 treatments to achieve your goals since you can keep the additional treatments to use as maintenance or before a vacation or big event.
Single sessions are available for a special event like a vacation! But in general best results will be achieved with a minimum of 5 treatments.
Once you have completed your treatment regimen and have achieved your objective, we recommend a maintenance plan to maintain your results. For fat reduction we recommend a single treatment every 3 months; for cellulite reduction a single treatment once a month.
The treatment is painless, with some clients describing it as rather pleasant. Give feedback to your provider if you feel uncomfortably cold or hot during the treatment.
- Love handles/Hips
- Double chin/neck
- Inner or outer thighs
- Individuals with kidney or liver disease or who are on dialysis
- Pregnant women
- Severe diabetics
- Individuals receiving chemotherapy
- Individuals with swollen, infected or inflamed areas of the skin
- Individuals with polyneuropathy
- Kids under 15
- Individuals with cold allergy
Fat Reduction: Once every 2 weeks
Cellulite Reduction: Once a week
Toning/Tissue Stimulation: Twice a week
Frequency is dictated by the type of treatment applied. During fat reduction treatments, a great deal of fat cell contents (lipids) are released in to the bloodstream and lymphatic system. It is important to not overload these systems. Treatments should not occur more than once every 2 weeks to ensure detoxification systems are not overwhelmed.
Cellulite reduction is working on bothfat reduction and the improvement in the appearance of cellulite so the demands on the detoxification system are not as great.
ChillBody utilizes the Adicell Thermographic imaging system to determine your optimal treatment plan! We can diagnose the absence of cellulite (in which case you would only need fat reduction), edemateous cellulite, adipose cellulite or sclerotic/fibrous cellulite. Based on this diagnosis we can design a customized treatment protocol that addresses your specific needs and objectives!! We will track your progress at each treatment so you can see your progress!
ChillSculpt Fat and Cellulite Reduction are priced the same.
Single Treatment: $300
5 pack for $1500 (cannot be shared with another person because minimum 5 treatments for maximum results)
10 pack for $2750 (can be shared with another person)
a. Assessment with Adicell thermographic imaging: ChillBody determines the optimal course of treatment for clients. The Adicell system allows to identify exactly where and how to treat fat and cellulite. We will mark the client where Adicell shows the highest concentration of cellulite and fat.
- We can determine if the client has no cellulite and therefore only needs fat reduction.
- We can determine if and where the client has edemateous cellulite and customize the treatment.
- We can determine if and where the client has adipose cellulite and customize the treatment.
- We can determine if and where the client has sclerotic cellulite and customize the treatment.
- We can determine if the client has “invisible cellulite” and offer a treatment protocol to reduce fat and prevent future cellulite.
CryoSkin and SculpSure do not offer this valuable assessment.
Adicell also allows client and provider to track progress. The client should be tested with Adicell prior to every treatment. The Adicell plates will be photographed and data stored in client record to track client fat and cellulite reduction.
b. SculpSure utilizes only heat for lipolysis. ChillBody utilizes both hot and cold temperature to maximize fat and cellulite reduction. SculpSure costs up to $1500 per treatment. Usually a series of 3 to 5 treatments is necessary to achieve desired results. SculpSure does not reduce cellulite.
d. CryoSkin utilizes a similar device for fat and cellulite reduction. The CryoSkin device utilizes a ceramic handpiece which does not conduct temperature as deeply and effectively as the metallic ChillSculpt handpiece.
- CryoSkin costs more than ChillBody ($350 for CryoSkin versus $300 for ChillBody).
- CryoSkin does not offer additional therapeutic support after treatment. ChillBody offers whole body cryotherapy after every treatment to boost metabolism and burn mobilized fat which maximizes systemic fat loss. Post treatment ChillBody provides a 10 minute vibration session followed by a 30 minute compression treatment. These pre- and post-treatment therapies enhance ChillBody effects, maximizing client satisfaction and value!!
- Chillbody utilizes the Pagani Cryo T-Shock Aphrodite machine which has a metallic hand piece–metal transmits temperature much more efficiently and deeply than the ceramic hand piece found on the Cryoskin machine.
- ChillBody offers whole body cryotherapy after every treatment to increase fat burn! Whole body cryotherapy will help our clients to lose weight, in addition to losing localized areas of fat and cellulite.
- ChillBody offers a 10 minute vibration session followed by a 30 minute compression treatment after every treatment.
- Chillbody offers 14 days of whole body cryotherapy in between ChillBody treatments. We charge just $99 for these treatments. This add-on will significantly improve client outcomes as cryotherapy burns the detoxified fat so it will permanently leave the body!
- These post-treatment therapies enhance ChillBody effects, maximizing client satisfaction, outcomes and value!!
- We recommend whole body cryotherapy after every ChillBody treatment. Cryotherapy boosts the metabolism and burns mobilized fat.
- We recommend 30 minutes of compression post-treatment. Compression assists with lymphatic drainage, accelerating the detoxification and elimination of the fat cells. We offer a 30 minute dynamic compression session with every ChillSculpt treatment. If you do not want to use our compression you can use a compression garment (like Spanx) to achieve these effects.
- We recommend hydration to help flush out the destroyed fat cells. Increased hydration should occur for at least 4 weeks past last ChillBody treatment.
- We recommend avoiding refined carbohydrates and sugar to maintain slimming results!
- Arms & legs can be treated on the same day.
- Arms & stomach can be treated on the same day.
- Arms & back can be treated on the same day.
- Glutes and legs can be treated on the same day.
- Legs and abdomen cannot be treated on the same day.**
- Legs and back cannot be treated on the same day.**
Larger body areas cannot be treated on the same day because they create a large volume fat cell destruction. Cell destruction results in cellular waste that must be detoxified through the lymphatic and circulatory systems– we do not want to overload the detox system.
- You may experience some redness in the treated area. This should subside within a few hours.
- You many experience slight pain in the area but this side effect is very uncommon and should resolve quickly.
- Itchiness may occur but this is also rare. It can be a good sign as itchiness is a symptom of cellular change…meaning your skin may be building collagen and elastin and receiving more blood and lymphatic flow!
- You may be immediately slimmer and smoother!! Most clients experience 1/2 to 2 inches of fat loss immediately after treatment.
- ChillBody causes localized fat reduction in the treated areas. Our ideal client has localized areas with fat and cellulite that they wish to minimize.
- Chillbody can also tone and tighten the skin. ChillBody is a great option for clients with loose skin either from age or weight loss.
We can treat clients with a BMI of approximately 30 or less. Over 30 BMI makes it challenging to reach deeper layers of fat. A treatment area is generally defined as the size of an 8 x 11 piece of paper. Larger clients have more surface area and the amount of fat loss in larger areas can overload the detoxification system (the kidneys). We recommend that clients over 30 BMI do one to two months of whole body cryotherapy prior to ChillBody treatments. Cryotherapy will stimulate weight loss and lower BMI.
For clients with a BMI between 26 and 30 we recommend 5 to 10 treatments to achieve desired results.
For Fat Reduction:ChillBody utilizes cold and hot temperature destroy fat cells. These cells are gone from the treatment area.
Please note: It’s important to burn as much fat and eat mindfully after ChillBody to enhance and maintain results. Burning fat through cryotherapy and exercise will permanently get rid of mobilized fat. Eating healthy and not excessively will also enhance and maintain effects. We recommend clients maintain a healthy diet that is low in carbs and sugar and engage in an active lifestyle that includes exercise and strength training. We also recommend that our clients AVOID alcohol.
Fat Reduction clients can boost their fat loss to a specific treatment area through maintenance ChillBody up to 4 times annually at a discounted price.
Clients should also receive ChillBody treatments prior to important events and vacations when they want to look their best!
For Cellulite Reduction:Since weight gain and age contribute to the formation of cellulite, cellulite will come back over time. We recommend a regimen of monthly or every 2 month ChillBody sessions to maintain exceptional results. This maintenance regimen is discounted.
ChillBody can also be utilized to reduce cellulite prior to important events like vacations and weddings where clients want to look and feel their best!!
- ChillBody Fat Reduction uses cryolipolysis to cause the lipids in fat cells to crystallize and stimulate fat cell apoptosis (cell death). The lipids are released into the blood and lymphatic systems and are removed from the treatment area.
- ChillBody Cellulite Reduction combines fat reduction with tissue and skin rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of cellulite. Cellulite is a combination of fat and compromised skin and tissue. Fat reduction is accomplished through cryolipoloysis; tissue and skin stimulation strengthens, oxygenates and improves the blood and lymph flow in the skin and fat to reduce cellulite. ChillBody provides a 1-2 punch to cellulite by addressing the 2 underlying causes of cellulite: fat and weakened skin!
No! Men and women have different types of fat and only 10 percent of men have cellulite! The treatment protocols vary across the sexes in terms of time and temperature. Your ChillBody provider will customize your treatment to maximally effective for you!
**We recommend that clients do not eat simple carbs for 2 hours before and after ChillBody. Why? Sugar immediately energizes adipose (fat) cells, enabling them to resist being broken down. The last thing we want is for those cells to survive.
**Please arrive for your ChillBody in comfortable clothes. Depending on what area of the body you are treating, you may want to get undressed for your treatment.
**Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment time for your first treatment to fill out the ChillBody waiver.
- Please do not eat simple carbs for 2 hours after ChillBody. Why? Sugar immediately energizes adipose (fat) cells, enabling them to resist being broken down. The last thing we want is for those cells to survive.
- Please drink as much water as possible after ChillSculpts to facilitate fat detox!
- Exercise after ChillBody is recommended.
- Adding whole body cryotherapy to your routine for the 2 weeks in between ChillBody treatments will enhance results.
- Please do not take a hot shower or use the sauna after ChillBody. Your fat tissue will remain cold for a long time—up to 6 hours post treatment. During that time more fat will “freeze”. So keeping that area cold longer is a good thing!
- Some clients experience mild “numbing” sensation in the treated area for several hours post-treatment. This is normal and is just an indicator that we froze a lot of fat! If the numbing does not go away after 24 hours please contact our office.
Before & After Photos
This treatment below was specifically for cellulite and small amount of localized fat.